Oliver Chapman Architects are looking for a qualified Architect with at least 2 years’ experience beyond Part III to join its small team in central Edinburgh. Starting as soon as possible.
Oliver Chapman Architects is an award- winning Architecture firm in the heart of Edinburgh. We work on a range of projects, on a variety of different scales, from bespoke private housing and extensions to large scale public buildings.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team with a diverse workload.
We are looking for candidates that meet the following requirements:
· Project delivery across all RIBA work stages
· Client presentations and briefing
· Be technically proficient, demonstrated by having detailed construction knowledge throughout their portfolio
· Be proficient in 3D Sketchup, with experience in Revit
· Be proficient in AutoCAD and Adobe Creative Suite
· Have the ability to visualise, illustrate and present ideas clearly
· A UK driving licence is desirable
Oliver Chapman Architects is an equal opportunities employer.
Please send CVs and sample portfolios to:
Oliver Chapman Architects
36 St Mary's Street, Edinburgh, EH1 1SX